My recap of last week is mostly going to feature the work I did during Bloggiesta so this is also my recap of that event. I didn't complete everything on my Spring Bloggiesta To-Do List, but I got a lot done and am feeling great about it!
- Added search descriptions to old posts
- Replaced images on some old posts
- Updated review posts with genre tags and links to related reviews
- Updated My Reviews page with links to reviews by genre and by author
- Updated Review Policy page
I managed to find a little time to read as well. I finished reading The Precious One: A Novel by Marisa de los Santos. My review will be up tomorrow for the tour. I am now reading Unbecoming: A Novel by Rebecca Scherm.
C read The Long Haul (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 9) by Jeff Kinney. He was happy to finally read this one. M is reading Home: The Chapter Book by Tracey West. We saw the movie on the weekend and loved it, so she wanted to read the book.
What are you reading this week? It's Monday! is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey, so hop over there if you'd like to see what others are reading too. You can also check out the younger version of It's Monday!
This post contains some Amazon Affiliates links.