Here I am signing up for yet another 2015 challenge. I didn't do any year-long challenges in 2014 so I guess I'm making up for it next year. We'll see how this goes! This one is the Cloak & Dagger Reading Challenge hosted by A Bookish Girl. It's all about reading mystery/crime/thriller novels. This should not be hard for me since I love that genre.
There are several levels of the challenge. I'm going with the Amelia Peabody level, which means I need to read 10 mystery/crime/thriller novels in 2015. I will keep track of my progress here.
1. The Shining by Stephen King
2. Night is the Hunter by Steven Gore
3. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
4. The Daughter by Jane Shemilt
5. Ryder: Bird of Prey by Nick Pengelley
6. The Organ Takers by Richard Van Anderson
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. The Color of Our Sky by Amita Trasi
9. Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
10. Every Fifteen Minutes by Lisa Scottoline