Happy November, everyone! I hope you're enjoying some nice fall weather wherever you are. I know many of my friends in other areas of the U.S. are contending with snow today, so I won't complain about the 50-degree sunny day we have here!
If you're a regular follower of My Book Retreat, you'll know that I generally post about 2-3 times each week, including a reading recap on Mondays and a review or two throughout the week. Well, I've decided to take the plunge and join in on the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) hosted by BlogHer. That means I have to write something on this blog every day for the entire month of November. Yikes!!
Yesterday, I started off with a giveaway, so be sure to check it out before it ends on Wednesday night.
I'm going to have several reviews to write this month, but that certainly won't fill up the entire 30 days. So, in addition to my weekly reading recaps on Mondays, I plan to:
- Review all the books I read this month and the books that I read this year and never got around to reviewing.
- Create a few more lists similar to my 13 Historical Fiction Novels Worth Reading post from August.
- Create a couple bookish gift guides.
- Participate in Snapshot Saturday a few times.
- Conduct a few author interviews.
- Write more non-bookish posts about what's going on in my life.