This year was supposed to be the year of no commitments. I stopped accepting books for review (although, honestly, I already caved and accepted a couple from authors I've read previously...). I figured I'd be through my TBR pile by now. Yet, I have only managed to read six books so far in 2013. SIX!! And four of those were leftover review books I had from last year. So I haven't managed to even make a dent in my TBR pile!
So I'm signing up for the Spring Reading Thing challenge to see if I can get myself back into reading.
Here's the list of books I'd like to read during the challenge (March 20 - June 20):
- Roastbeef's Promise by David Jerome
- Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
Wool by Hugh HoweyRead 3/21
- Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens
All Over But the Shoutin' by Rick Bragg- Read 5/4
- The Hypnotist by Lars Kepler
Run Like a Mother by Dimity McDowell and Sarah Shea- Read about half - DNF
- Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle by Christopher Healy (for review)Read 4/9 The Show by John A. Heldt (for review)- Read 5/26 Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman (book club)Read 4/18
- May & June book club selections
(don't have titles yet):
- May = Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein - Read 5/13
- June = The Art of Racing in the Rain (already on my list above - yay!)
I'm sure this list will evolve over time, and that's okay according to the rules of this challenge. Hopefully I'll get through a good portion of my TBR pile, though. That's my main goal!
Happy Spring Reading!