Bloggiesta is over and I was so productive!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm so excited that I actually accomplished everything I wanted to get done. Here's my original list with notes about what I managed to do.
- Write at least 3 reviews ~ I wrote reviews for The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom, Bossypants, and The 13th Target. I published The Hero's Guide and the other two are scheduled to publish later this week. Yay!
- Add reviews to my Reviews tab ~ I did it! I got every one of my 2012 reviews onto my Reviews tab (except for that new The Hero's Guide review... shoot!)
- Update the blog background ~ Well, it's updated. Do you like it? I'm not sure it's perfect but I like the change.
- Review and update my Review Policy ~ I made a few minor updates. Luckily it was in decent shape!
- Develop a plan for more frequent author interviews ~ I came up with a plan for doing author interviews every Sunday (or maybe ever other Sunday). I wrote up a few standard questions I can use, and I made a list of a few authors I plan to contact.
- Set up a challenge or giveaway for Non-Fiction Non-Memoir Reading Challenge participants ~ I had planned to have quarterly linkys/giveaways but missed 2nd quarter. So, I have a post scheduled to go up this week for the 3rd quarter link up and giveaway.
- Review Catch-Up
- Grade Yourself ~ which led to my writing up descriptions for each of the pages on my blog
- Blogging Notebook or Calendar