The Support Your Local Authors Challenge. I'm already doing the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge, so I figure this fits in with that! It will also allow me to choose some books from different years to supplement the Countdown 2010 Challenge.
I've been looking into some local writers, and here are a few that I'd like to read during the challenge:
- Nicholas Sparks - Can you believe I've never read a book by Sparks? I figure I'll try him out as part of this challenge.
- Maya Angelou - I look forward to being inspired by whatever I read by Angelou.
- Clyde Edgerton - His books sound like fun!
Local Author Books Read in 2010:
1. Lunch at the Piccadilly by Clyde Edgerton
2. The Long Wait for Tomorrow by Joaquin Dorfman
3. One Foot in Eden by Ron Rash
4. Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou (still need to write review)
5. Bobo's Daughter by Bonnie Barnett
Last updated 10/5/10