As I am participating in the Fall into Reading challenge, I am even more committed to reading. And I love it! I've already completed the books that have been chosen for my November and January book club meetings. So I have several books that are truly of my own choosing to move onto now. This past week, I finished The Help by Kathryn Stockett - watch for a review shortly. I've now started Dear American Airlines by Jonathan Miles.
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins **FINISHED
- Guernesy Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows **FINISHED
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett **FINISHED
- Dear American Airlines by Jonathan Miles
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- A Map of Home by Randa Jarrar
- Crazy as Chocolate by Elisabeth Hyde