Grilled PotatoesThe first thing you need is a small cast iron skillet that can go on the grill, or a small aluminum grilling pan, along with some aluminum foil to cover it. (*affiliate links)
4 potatoes (or enough to fill the pan)
1/2 yellow onion
1/2 green pepper
6 oz Italian dressing (I use Wish-Bone Robusto Italian because it has a lot of flavor)
1. Bring grill up to medium temperature.
2. Cut all of the vegetables into small pieces.
3. Add to pan and pour in the dressing.
4. Mix everything together well.
5. Cover with foil.
6. Place on grill and cook for about 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Stab potato with fork to check for doneness.
8. Keep grilling and stirring once potatoes are soft to add a little crunch to the edges.
6. Goes great with grilled steak, chicken or pork chops.