Book Blogger Appreciation Week starts next Monday and runs from September 10 - 14. It's all about appreciation and community building within the book blogger community. There are daily blog topics, which I hope to participate in, and also an interview swap. This year, I'm interviewing Melissa at The Betty and Boo Chronicles!
Next up is Bloggiesta, which I really need! This is a weekend event (Sept 28 - 30) during which bloggers can spend time doing all those little things they need to do on their blogs but never get around to doing. Bloggiesta is hosted by There's a Book and It's All About Books. Here are some things they say you can do during this event:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
Banned Books Week also starts in September - the 30th to be exact. I'll be participating in that as well! What about you? Are you taking part in any of these big book blogger events this month?