Books Read in January: 5
I read five books in January.
- The Art of Life by Sabin Howard and Traci L. Slatton ~ nonfiction
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand ~ nonfiction
- No Story to Tell by KJ Steele ~ contemporary fiction
- The Secret of the Sacred Scarab by Fiona Ingram ~ middle-grade fiction
- Nate Rocks the World by Karen Pokras Toz ~ middle-grade fiction
I wrote six reviews in January. The first is for a book I read in December: Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. I also reviewed all of the books I read in January. You can click on the links above to read the reviews.
Year-to-Date Totals:Nonfiction: 2
Contemporary Fiction: 1
Historical Fiction: 0
Middle-Grade Fiction: 2
For review: 4
For book club: 1
For me: 0
Non-Fiction Non-Memoir Reading ChallengeI read two books toward this challenge during January: The Art of Life and Unbroken. I'm keeping track of my progress on my sidebar.
Narnia Reading ProjectI have not started this challenge but hope to read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe sometime during February. I'm keeping track of my progress on my sidebar.